YES, THAT’S HOW IMPORTANT SLEEP IS FOR YOUR SADHNA
If you don’t get good sleep, you can’t grow spiritually, you’re hardening, calcifying your Pineal Gland
The two wise men Avdhoota and Ishan ji reaffirm the need for a sound sleep in the life of a sadhak, a yogi, a mediator. They lay down certain important instructions and guidelines which are as follows:
- Meditate, do DSS or listen to your Guru every night before sleeping.
- No TV in bedroom.
- No smartphone, no tablet, no pharmaceutical before bed. Switch off tech before hitting the bed.
- No WiFi access in the bedroom.
- Treat your bed as temple, a divine object and sleep as sacred and as import as sadhna.
- Pineal gland activation will take place only when one gets sound sleep.
- A sleep deprived person will sleep in sadhna and waste his sacred time.
- Develop natural body clock. Sleep at same time and get up at same time every day.